OUR GREEN CONFERENCE POLICY
Standout Ventures recognizes that our conference organizing work can have direct or indirect impact on the local, regional and global environment. We are committed to reducing any harmful effects on the environment that our conference work may cause – both in our office and at our conferences – and are dedicated to promoting the understanding of sustainability in its broadest context to both our local and international clients and delegates. We understand that some of our green policies are not regular practice for our suppliers and Standout Ventures has pledged that we will take responsibility to make the difference in our conference activities wherever possible.
Through our green policy, African Agenda aims to
Rethink | Refuse | Reuse | Reduce | Recycle
- RETHINK the way African Agenda operates as a company.
- REFUSE to implement practices in our office or conference environment that are harmful to the environment.
- REUSE products and supplies wherever possible rather than sourcing new items.
- REDUCE the amount of waste through careful planning.
- RECYCLE all products and choose only products that are recyclable.
Click here to view our comprehensive green policy and learn how Standout Ventures can make your next conference more environmentally friendly.